Begin a meaningful career right here
Continuous Integration Architect and Solutions Manager
In P&G IT - whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or handle a strategic supplier in our state of the art service organization - your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
The Chief Development Office is undertaking a transformation to enable “Modern Application Delivery” for P&G. One of the core pillars of this work is to enable Continues Innovation /Continues Deployment for different GBS and CF-IT Service Lines to achieve faster cycle time, cost/effort reduction and higher quality projects and releases. Al provides the tools, processes and approaches for CI/CD. The CI/CD Architect and Solutions Manager will be responsible to set-up the foundations of CI/CD, delivering the tooling strategy, framework, and adoption model to enable this new approach for application delivery.
1. Create the solution strategy for CI/CD, including a “how to win” master plan to be published to GBS/CF-IT Verticals. Lead the alignment of this strategy from an Architecture and Customer standpoint.
2. Deliver the CI/CD framework for P&G, to enable the shift to CI/CD while holistically looking at the people, process, and technology components of the change. This includes technical guidance on how to fully utilize selected toolsets.
3. Be the decision maker on the overall CI/CD tool landscape. This includes piloting, qualifying, selecting and purchasing of tools that enable a fully automated CI/CD pipeline.
4. Deliver a fully operational CI/CD pipeline for targeted IT groups. Specifically, this person will lead several consulting engagements across multiple verticals to enable business results via the application of the CI/CD and “Modern Application Development Framework”.
What we offer:
- We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- You'll have continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We offer you to work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
How much do you know about us?
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,or disability status.
- You have 5-7 years minimum of experience as a Project Manager or Application Manager for a Large Sized Project, showing knowledge on key activities for requirements, Design, Build, Test Deploy.
- ARB Approved and Tools for CI/CD (JIRA, Jenkins, Git, Worksoft, Selenium (Preferred)
- You have strong leadership skills, with capability to lead significant change for the company. Also your are able to effectively lead global projects.
- You have working knowledge on Agile Methodology and basic knowledge on DevOps Foundations.
- Show at least Basic in Stewardship and Operations, with desire to be Proficient. Certified in ITIL v4 Foundations is preferred.
- You show strong communication and influencing skills.
- Strong command of English Knowledge (B2< in CEFR)
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: