Begin a meaningful career right here
Finance and Accounting Senior Specialist
We welcome you to apply for our Payroll Position. In Procter & Gamble payroll department offers you the opportunity to experience a breadth of assignments as well as the flexibility to meet your individual career objectives as we work together to build our businesses.
We are seeking passionate leaders who make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, and excellent communicators to develop your knowledge and management abilities for a dynamic-fast-moving consumer goods company.
As a Payroll contributor you’ll become a meaningful member of one of our employee's service teams, working directly with different teams in our site. We'll give you the responsibility for your project(s), working closely with colleagues functions internally (e.g. Finance, Human Resources) and externally (costumers and suppliers).
We offer you the chance to partner with us in building our businesses while you continue to develop a broad base of skills as you meet your career objectives. We also provide you with the tools to take charge of your professional development.
The senior specialist for Payroll is key to manage the E2E process and coordinate the payroll activities required for a specific country/site. The Payroll process needs high discipline as well as be able to manage a very dynamic and continuously changing set of priorities.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment –
- Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
How much do you know about us?
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- We are looking for payroll experts who can execute payroll activities, such as: monthly pay, overtime payments, calculating and recording payroll deductions, exceptions and terminations. Managing cases that require Payroll support and the change management process.
- Your extend experience in Payroll is desireable
- You show Deep knowledge of the different policies, processes, tools and systems related to Payroll
- You have good command of the English language (B1 level based on CEFR).
- You have strong problem solving and priority setting skills
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team
- Your communication skills verbal and writing are strong
- You demonstrate strong Leadership Capabilities.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: