Begin a meaningful career right here
FPSS BMS IT Application Manager
We are offering FPSS BMS IT Application Manager role with work from home flexibility due to current covid-19 situation.
Do you love to apply your deep IT knowledge to delivering technology-based business ideas and capabilities?
The Application Manager is responsible for defining, designing and leading the execution of key strategies and solutions which involve: operational governance of SAP solutions to ensure they deliver maximum value, meet controls, policies and any compliance requirements. Implementation of critical IT transformation projects and Identifying innovation opportunities.
Will be also responsible for drive proof of concept to confirm viability of a business case, collaboration with business partners and strategic vendors across the globe to design, build and qualify new capabilities. Ensure the functional solution requirements are properly translated to technical requirements and run as part of the projects. Provide consultancy and collaborate with 3rd level support teams for issue resolution in production and integrate technical and functional capabilities in the SAP ecosystem to contribute to a healthy and optimized
What we offer:
- We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1! – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- You'll have continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We offer you to work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good Command of English Skills (>B2 in CEF).
- Bachelor's degree in IT related fields.
- Application Management knowledge minimum 2 years experience.
- Knowledge in SAP and SAP BW is highly preferred.
- Strong leadership, stewardship and ownership skills required.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: