Begin a meaningful career right here
Human Resources Internship
If so, we offer the possibility of 6 to 12 months professional experience in our Human Resources (HR) organization!
Meaningful work from Day One:
As a HR internship, you will partner with business leaders in the execution of strategies to deliver business and organizational objectives; through assessment, design, transition, and work process improvements. You will lead and use HR tools and resources in order to create organizational capability while being an employee champion.
All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. In this position, your project will deliver cutting edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development etc.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs; you will experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- Competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Wearelookingfor people who:
- Be an active university student in your last year of study (6-18 months to graduation)
- Strong leadership to support the business leader in delivering outstanding results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and influence skills; ability to build business relationships in diverse environments.
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- Great organization skills, prioritization and organization in the use of systems
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
- Accountability and ability to work autonomously within work scope of work.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: