Begin a meaningful career right here
Human Resources Strategic Partner Trainee
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization?
If so, we offer the possibility of 3 month professional experiences in Human Resources (HR) organization!
Meaningful work from Day One:
As a trainee in HR, you will be partner with business leaders in the execution of strategies to deliver business and organizational objectives; through assessment, design, transition, and work process improvements. You will manage and use HR tools and resources in order to create organizational capability while being an employee champion.
All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. In this position, your project will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development etc.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
Dynamic and supportive work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs; you will experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Competitive salary and benefits' package.
Just so you know:
Our trainees are paid assignments typically lasting 3-6 months while you work on projects that provide exposure to current issues facing P&G Corporate HR Departments and/or operating business groups.
Wearelookingfor people who:
- Are currently studying towards Bachelor’s degree or recently graduated.
Be a Costa Rican citizen or be legally authorized to work in Costa Rica.
- Strong leadership to support the business leader in delivering outstanding results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation skills; ability to build business relationships in diverse environments.
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- Great organization skills, prioritization and rigor in the use of systems
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
- Accountability and ability to work autonomously within work scope of work
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: