Begin a meaningful career right here
Information Technology Internship
We are offering Information Technology role with work from home flexibility due to current covid-19 situation.
In P&G IT - whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or handle a strategic supplier in our service organization. Your passion for technology and its business application will be have as objective to enabled business results!
We are seeking last year students who are leaders, with analytical capabilities, problem solvers, and excellent communicators for a 6 month - 12 months’ internship at P&G Costa Rica, which offers you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations in a fast paced consumer goods company.
Available areas: Application & Integration (Project Management, Service management, Program Management), IT Security & Risk Management (Cloud Management, Information Security, Identity Management) and Infrastructure (Mobile application factory, Physical distribution, Service operations, Network, etc.)
What we offer:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- We love hardworking people, you will have the chance to become full-time following successful completion of your Internship.
- Technical and soft skills trainings will be part of your professional development.
- P&Gs dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily.
- Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We would love you to start an extraordinary experience, we will provide an attractive compensation and benefits package.
How much do you know about us?
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you’re a good fit, you’ll:
- Be an active student (bachelor/university degree) in your last year of study.
- Careers such as: System Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Network Engineering, Electronic Engineering or any other related to the above
- Have intermediate English Skills (B2 or above in CEFR)
- be legally eligible to work in Costa Rica
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: