BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Information Technology Manager- For Recent Grads & Entry Levels
Do you want to join a team of all people IT professionals who apply their skills to bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities and business models to life?
In P&G IT - whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or handle a strategic supplier in our state of the art service organization - your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
We deliver IT to help the company reach and succeed with consumers all over the world with products that improve their lives. We do technology innovation to build advantage.
We invite you to apply and join us now!
- Application & Integration: strategic development, implementation, maintenance and governance of the business applications.
- Network Infrastructure: the intend of this field is to focus on being responsible for the infrastructure platforms, computing and network which is the foundation upon which all P&G applications, services, and business processes run every single day.
- Data & Analytics: the application of advanced analytics and big data methods to drive unusual and impactful insights.
- Cloud Management: All cloud data management
- Smart Automation Technologies
- SAP Technology: ABAB Programming
As an IT manager in any of the areas above you'll assist in testing to validate and provide operating controls to ensure development requirements are satisfied. Also you'll partnering with key business contacts and technology suppliers to discover, design, build and qualify new capabilities required by regional and Corporate Projects. You'll have continuous Improvements, project driven changes/configuration, self-initiated improvements that will deliver business value.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering (all disciplines), or currently studying with relevant experience in IT fields.
- IT background/interest and technical/analytical skills.
- Have work visa or permits for Costa Rica
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
- Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
- Proficient in English (written and spoken).
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from Day 1.
- Work in international teams with regional or global responsibilities.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- Mentoring programs and corporate trainings.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Wellness programs (anti-stress massage, yoga, nutritionist, medical check up)
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependants, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on P&G and its brands.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: