Use powerful analysis tools to inform the future of our products
Information Technology Manager
San José, Costa Rica
Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling stories and helping others see the benefit of data-based decision-making? We are passionate about understanding data and want more people who know how to use that data in the best way to guide our decisions. Are you up for the challenge?
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes an IT employee successful at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Do you love to apply your deep IT knowledge to delivering technology-based business ideas and capabilities?
Do you want to work at a place where technologies like machine learning, artificial intelligence or big data meet real world problems?
Would you like to join a team of women and men IT professionals who work on groundbreaking solutions every single day?
In P&G IT - whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or handle a strategic supplier in our state of the art service organization - your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
We are looking for IT managers in the areas of:
1. Cloud & Network
2. Smart Automation Technologies
3. SAP Technology
4. Application Integration
5. IT service operations
As an IT manager you'll assist in testing to validate and provide operating controls to ensure development requirements are satisfied. Also you'll partnering with key business contacts and technology suppliers to discover, design, build and qualify new capabilities required by regional and Corporate Projects. You'll have continuous Improvements, project driven changes/configuration, self-initiated improvements that will deliver business value.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree Information Systems/Computer Science preferred. (Candidates without degree will not be interviewed)
- You show strong written and verbal communication skills
- You can communicate proficiently in English (written and spoken).
- You have experience in project management:
oAgile methodology and understanding of Scrum
oTraditional Project Management
- You love teamwork
You have experience in one or more of the specialties below:
·RPA in Workfusion, Blueprism or similar
·.Net, CSS, Angular, HTML/HTML5
·SharePoint functional development using C#
Location: San José, Costa Rica
Job Id: LA 00002516
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Information Technology Manager San José, Costa Rica
- Neuro Diverse Hiring - Technology Department San José, Costa Rica
- Oral Care E-IMEA RBU Business Analyst (m/f) London, United Kingdom
- Information Technology (IT) & Business Solutions Manager Dammam, Saudi Arabia