Begin a meaningful career right here
Information Technology System Manager for Global Tax Compliance Operations
Are you a technological person? That loves challenges every day? Do you want to work at a place where technologies like artificial intelligence or data analysis meet real world problems? Thirsty for something new? Would you like to join a team of women and men IT professionals who work on groundbreaking solutions every single day? We have the position for you!
In P&G IT - whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or handle a strategic supplier in our state of the art service organization - your passion for technology and its business application is recognized and rewarded.
As an IT system manager for Global Tax Compliance Operations, you will be responsible of backend system architecture and Indirect tax developments for the financial organization.
At the same time you lead the Core Data Services views built for the new Financial Platform at P&G, with focus on Indirect tax. Will be the release manager for all required functionality.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on P&G and its brands.
Our company is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are looking for people with:
- IT skills, especially on Application and Integration area.
- Mastery on SAP ECC and SAP S4/HANA.
- Proficiency in Project Management.
- Proficiency in Communication and issue management.
- Ability to Influence – The role requires ability to convey technical information to non-technical people and able to influence and gain alignment.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
- Work in international teams with global responsibilities.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- Mentoring programs, trainings and industry certifications.
- Flexible work arrangements (working less than full time, work from home).
- Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center).
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: