BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
IT Software Engineer
The Agile & DevOps Solutions will activate and accelerate P&G’s Digital for Growth and Value strategy by providing platform agnostic centralized tools, processes and services to make Agile DevOps teams more productive. In order to support these processes, several tools (Continuous Planning, Testing, Integration, Deployment) are and will be deployed for company use, which need to be professionally managed so they’re available, reliable and sufficient across all P&G Service Lines.
What we offer!
- We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning.
- You'll have continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We offer you to work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
- 2+ years of ITIL Service Management, SRE Foundations or ITIL Foundations v3 or ITIL 4 experience.
- Basic Windows and database administration experience is desirable, as performing system/SQL maintenance related activities, Event, Capacity, Access and Performance Management on cloud environments might be expected from you. Training from experts will also be in place during the knowledge transition of the role.
- 2+ years of Agile DevOps tools (Continuous Testing: Worksoft, Tosca and CICD: GitHub, Jenkins) experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication when performing Service Management processes/activities for Agile DevOps Solutions, when communicating to users, customers or internally within the team.
- Strong leadership, stewardship and ownership skills required for the role. You’ll perform as the owner and suggest changes for specific services, Agile DevOps activities, Operational Excellence, automation and audit standards/policies.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: