Begin a meaningful career right here
Voice Senior Engineer
IT Communications team is looking for a Principal Voice Architect to join us in P&G. In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing strategy, standard architect, design and lifecycle management of the voice, video, and contact center for P&G global voice infrastructure within ITS. This will require extensive experience with and knowledge of voice, video, contact center, strategy, roadmap, UCaaS, CPaaS architecture, design, R&D implementation, maintenance, and support. You will apply shown interpersonal skills, problem-solving, know-how, and management abilities with a focus on service perfection. It would be expected you to have full command of UCaaS and CPaaS industry and prior extensive experience architecting, designing and implementing UCaaS and CPaaS technologies.
What we offer:
- We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1! – Feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- You'll have continuous mentorship! – Work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Bachelor Degree on Computer Engineering or related fields
- Proven+7 years of progressive experience in a combination of development, design, infrastructure/data center and/or related ITS tasks.
- Experience in UC or network architecture and the design of the local area, wide area and/or metro area networks including Cisco and/or Juniper routing and switching, architecting software-defined networking solutions including VMware NSX and/or other SDN or SDWAN technologies, experience with SIP, VOIP, Microsoft Teams, Avaya, AWS Connect, CPaaS, and/or Zoom and in the network.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical integrations, technologies, and processing environments.
- Proven experience in solution design principles and practices, system development methodologies, and software life cycles.
- Experience in global support models and in SBC (Audiocodes) architecture and design preferably SONUS or ACME
- Experience working with WebRTC, Webex and Microsoft Teams
- Demonstrate Strong collaboration and communication skills.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: