BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
IT Application / Compliance Manager
The role we are looking to fill is in a new service for the LA IT EM organization that aims to provide Digital Stewardship Services to Digital Products, including Innovation, to enforce IT Policies compliance, prevent cost, business disruption or reputational impact, in way it is cost efficient for the region and enables agility on the innovation funnel. The position we are offering you will be leading and executing the following key activities:
- Own the Digital Product, serving as domain expert and focal point for application assessment during the incubation and qualification phase, to secure IT Policies enforcement.
- Lead modeling and implementation of enterprise architecture artifacts and ensure proper documentation of the same as process owner to drive stewardship, compliance, and operational excellence.
- When qualification is concluded, execute the right due diligence to identify the right “home” for the new Digital Product and cost associated to keep providing IT Policies enforcement on a going basis (i.e.: Application Management, Architecture, CSAs, Patch management process, Ongoing maintenance, Access reviews, Digital Product upgrade as per IT policies evolution, Digital Product Life Cycle, etc.)
- Own the evolution of the Digital Product. Start piloting the model before expanding it.
- Identifying key technical risks, prepare and lead technical mitigation plans.
- 2+ years experience in IT governance and compliance processes.
- 1–2-year experience in Application Management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to influence others to take action, when performing Service Management processes/activities.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams with a multi-tasking mindset
- Strong enthusiasm and commitment to learning to be a bridge between technology and business
- Strong leadership, stewardship and ownership skills required for the role. You’ll perform as the owner and suggest changes for specific services, Operational Excellence, automation and audit standards/policies.
What we offer:
- We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1! – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Have continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We offer you to work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: