Latin America Business to Government Product Owner
Are you looking for an opportunity to boost your IT knowledge?
- Responsible for the ultimate success of the electronic invoice products in the region.
- Accountable for understanding what clients and users want (requirements gathering) and working back with the technical team to ensure that the product delights clients/users and maximizes the economic value delivery to the business.
- First point of contact with regional business contacts and third party vendors.
- Accountable for regional budget related processes.
- Great communication, leadership, problem solving and teamwork skills
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- IT basic knowledge.
- 3+ years of Electronic Invoice Solutions experience in Latin America or other regions. (Preferred)
- 3+ years of Agile methodology and DevOps experience. (Preferred)
- English B2+
What we offer!
- We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- You'll have continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We offer you to work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: