Begin a meaningful career right here
Medical Detailing District Manager
We are offeringMedical Detailing District Managerrole with work from home flexibility due to current covid-19 situation.
The Sales District Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating and supervising the development and execution of business plans, as well as distribution, and promotion in accordance with the commercial policies of P&G Health in the territories under its responsibility in order to achieve the sales objectives of the countries under his administration
What we offer!
- We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- You'll have continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We offer you to work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
How much do you know about us?
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Experience in medical visit in the pharmaceutical industry in commercial area
- Oriented to the achievement of the objectives and customer service
- Strong communication/Selling/Negotiation skills with tactical ability to execute
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Chemical in Pharmacy, Medicine or related.
- Valid permit to work in CR & shadow medical representative in regular visits to local doctors
- Good command of English Language (B2 in CEFR)
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: