Begin a meaningful career right here
Microsoft Office 365- IT Operations Manager
Do you love to apply your deep IT knowledge to delivering technology-based business ideas and capabilities?
In this role you will have to lead the implementation and handle the service operations models that will be needed for our employee tools such as Personal Computing, Mobility, Print, Communication (Email), Content and Collaboration, Meeting Services, Employee Care and other services that touches all P&G employees. My P&G Services is an exciting and innovative organization that puts the Employee at the Center to deliver an excellent user experience for all services that touch employees.
You also will lead Development/Revision/Governance of Supplier Service Operations related contract measures for MYPGS services. Understand the key employee business processes and ensuring that the supplier's Operations measures are aligned. Participate in the SOBR process and leading service operations performance review meetings with suppliers to delivery improvements. Ensure that Incident, Problem, Change and Critical issue management processes are executed efficient by suppliers and delivering expected service improvements. Lead global service outage notification, incident/issue escalation and solving and crisis management activities when needed
What we offer:
- We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- You'll have continuous mentorship – you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We offer you to work and be part of a multifaceted and encouraging environment
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
How much do you know about us?
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- 3-5 years of experience in auditing processes.
- You show experience in IT Project Management, IT Stewardship, IT Application and Integration, IT Infrastructure (Network) and data Analysis
- Previous experience in ITIL/IT Operations
- Management of IT resources from partners.
- Project management certification (Desirable)
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- You show strong written and verbal communication skills . You can communicate proficiently in English (written and spoken).
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree Information Systems/Computer Science preferred.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: