Begin a meaningful career right here
Neuro Diverse Hiring - Technology Department
The role has the following key responsibilities:
Projects analysis. Based on a project portfolio the developer ideally have the capability to understand each project requirements and find opportunities to convert them into an application.
Applications development. Ability to build and deliver efficient solutions for every project assigned and create the proper documentation real technical/user according our standards.
Ownership. This includes the maintenance of the applications like modifications and support for any incident the applications could have.
Communication. Good communication to the organization indicating the status of the projects, reported incidents and modifications performed to the applications.
- Enterprise scale projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one
- We work in international team with global responsibilities, in a friendly and dynamic organization
- Mentoring programs, training and relevant certifications
- Flexible work arrangements (working less than full time, work from home)
- Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center, massage)
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
Who are we looking for:
- you display strong leadership, innovation and teamwork skills.
- you demonstrate strong analytical skills (specific technical / IT mastery preferred).
- you show ability to use technology
- you are able to effectively communicate with a network of internal partners.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: