Do you love to apply your deep IT knowledge to delivering technology-based business ideas and capabilities? Do you want to work at a place where technologies like machine learning, artificial intelligence or big data meet real world problems? Thirsty for something new? Would you like to join a team of women and men IT professionals who work on groundbreaking solutions every single day? We have the position for you!
In P&G IT - whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or handle a strategic supplier in our state of the art service organization - your passion for technology and its business application is recognized and rewarded.The role combines Application Manager and IT Operations Manager responsibilities. You build and maintain industry leading scaled data & analytic solutions.
As an order management platform owner, you will be responsible for business to business communication within the order fulfillment cycle. Allowing our customers and other external applications to exchange data with internal OSB system in automated way. Also, you will oversee and manage the analysis, development, testing and implementation for our Data platforms based on the ISARA framework. In addition, you will work with projects and vendors to drive the right solution, at the right cost, on the right time. Finally, you will need to provide continuous improvement for the application.
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
- Work in international teams with global responsibilities.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- Mentoring programs, trainings and industry certifications.
- Flexible work arrangements (working less than full time, work from home).
- Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center).
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Professionals with a real passion for business and technology, with strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills.
- Lead problem resolution activities and root cause reviews and analysis
- SAP expertise, including SAP ECC and SAP PI systems (at least 6 years hands-on work experience in SAP space is required).
- Ability to act as level 4 support for critical business incidents
- ABAP and Java knowledge-ability to run code inspections of supplier proposals as well as create programs.
- Application and integration domain mastery with service oriented architecture design and extensive web services (SOAP, REST, oData) experience.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Braun®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on P&G and its brands.
Our company is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.