Re-entry task force Program
Do you want to join a team of women and men IT professionals who apply their skills to bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities and business models to life? Have you been looking to use and grow both your IT and business skills?
Then P&G is the place for you! As part of the re-entry task force project we invite you to apply to this role and based on your CV and business needs we will be placing you in the different roles available in the areas below.
- Application & Integration: strategic development, new features' development, maintenance and governance of the business applications.
- Network Infrastructure: the intend of this field is to focus on owning the infrastructure platforms, computing and network which is the foundation upon which all P&G applications, services, and business processes run every single day.
- Data & Analytics: the application of sophisticated analytics and BI methods to drive unusual and impactful insights.
- Cloud Management: All cloud data management
- Smart Automation Technologies
- SAP Technology: ABAB Programming
Our IT manager in any of the areas above assist in testing to validate and provide operating controls to ensure development requirements are satisfied. Also they partner with key business contacts and technology suppliers to discover, design, build and qualify new capabilities required by regional and Corporate Projects. Finally IT managers look for continuous Improvements and self-initiated improvements that will deliver business value.
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from Day 1.
- Work in international teams with regional or global responsibilities.
- Mentoring programs and corporate trainings.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Wellness programs (anti-stress massage, yoga, nutritionist, medical check up)
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependants, PG stock, saving plans).
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on P&G and its brands.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Pursuing or graduated with a BS or MS in MIS (or like degree), Computer Science, Engineering (all disciplines).
- Business background/interest and technical/analytical skills
- Project Management certification (PMI’s PMP) is desired
- Preferred but not required: From 2 to 3 years of professional experience
- Have work visa or permits for Costa Rica
- Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in English (written and spoken).
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: