Begin a meaningful career right here
Reto Relampago- Internships
- Event Date: October 19th
- Time: From 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Event Assessments:
What we offer:
- Internships in Supply Chain, Sales, Information Technologies and Human Resources
- We give you have responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- We provide continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs; you will experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We provide a competitive salary and benefits' package.
How much do you know about us?
- National origin
- Sexual orientation
- Marital status
- Disability status
- Be an active Student (bachelor/university degree) in your penultimate/last year of study (6-18 months to graduation).
- You are legally authorized to work in Costa Rica.
- Have intermediate English Skills (B2 or above in CEFR).
- Show evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Have short work experience, internships and studies abroad.
- Have strong verbal and writing interpersonal skills.
- Have strong Leadership Capabilities
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: