Begin a meaningful career right here
Reto Relampago- Manager Entry level
- Event Date: October 19th
- Time: From 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Event Assessments:
What we offer:
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will have international teams with regional or global responsibilities.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs; you will experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We offer competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependants, PG stock, saving plans).
How much do you know about us?
- National origin
- Sexual orientation
- Marital status
- Disability status
- You are legally authorized to work in Costa Rica.
- You have a college degree, preferably in an engineering or administrative major.
- You show excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills.
- Good speaking and written command of the English language.
- You like to solve problems via innovation & creativity.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
- You show evidence of passion and achievements in your daily tasks.
- You have strong verbal and writing interpersonal skills.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: