Lead million-dollar sales for Billion-dollar brands
San José, San José, Costa Rica
Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then become a part of P&G’s Sales team. We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you passionate about sales? We have an opportunity for you!
Account Executives delivers sales, shipment and share goals for their Business Unit while supporting the Team’s objectives. This is accomplished by working with a designated customer(s) to deliver excellence in the Sales Fundamentals: Distribution, Merchandising, Pricing and Shelf and by developing long-term business building strategies in line with P&G’s Purpose Values & Principles.
As Key Sales executive you will:
- Develop joint business plans and create strong relationships with the customer.
- Create a positive Consumer Value Impression on P&G brands by sharing pricing data and analysis in line with competitive pricing objectives.
- Lead the customer to use Trade funds to achieve sustainable growth.
- Deliver superior in-store presence in all sales fundamentals by providing tools, information, etc. to the customer and the team's retail resources.
- Enable the superhighway by serving on a Network or communicating with the Network Channel Experts as needed.
- Maintain appropriate internal controls to ensure the Company's assets (informational as well as monetary) are safeguarded. This importantly includes management of Trade funds.
- Manage all details related to the day-to-day business (i.e., volume forecasting, deductions, price changes, administrative issues, etc.)
What do we offer?
- We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- You'll have continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We offer you to work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment.
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Sales Mastery. 2 or 3 years of experience as Sales Representative in the Consumer Goods Industry is required.
Experience managing Joint Business Plans with clients or distributors.
Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Experience working with a multifunctional team, Finance/Logistics mainly.
Location: San José, San José, Costa Rica
Job Id: SLS00005547
Job categories: Sales
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: