Begin a meaningful career right here
Do you want to start a professional career with us?
We seek hiring Scrum Master to Lead IT Scrum Teams to deliver products that create business value ensuring the team lives agile values and principles and follows the processes and practices that the team agreed they would use.
The responsibilities of this role include: Facilitate the scrum ceremonies, ensure every team member has tools to get their work done efficiently. Scrum Master must execute the backlog as wished by product owner, making sure that deliverables are on time with production quality, the scrum master Clears obstacles, accelerates throughput and protected the team from outside interruptions and distractions to accelerate value delivery.
What we offer!
- We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning.
- You'll have continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We offer you to work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- A Bachelor degree in a STEAM career.
- Experience as Scrum Master of Agile Teams.
- Demonstrated success in leadership, problem solving and priority setting
- Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams;
- Advance English proficiency
- Be a Costa Rican citizen or be legally authorized to work in Costa Rica,
- SCRUM Master, Scale SAFe Agile certificationsare a plus.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: