Begin a meaningful career right here
ServiceNow DevOps Senior Manager
Do you love to apply your deep IT knowledge to delivering technology-based business ideas and capabilities?
ServiceNow is a critical platform for P&G MyPGS Organization. We’re looking for an Application Engineer for MyPGS’ footprint in ServiceNow that will drive innovation and implementation of out of the box capabilities that will create disproportionate value to areas we serve within MyPGS. Some of Meaningful Responsibilities would be in charge of research and implementation of new out of the box innovations that have been deemed as priorities in the roadmap established with MyPGS Service Areas such as Employee Care, Payroll, Employee Data Management and more. You will partner with App Managers, Solution Manager vendors/suppliers as needed to deliver improvements to meet agreed upon service levels.
What we offer:
- We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1! – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- You'll have continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We offer you to work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems/Computer Science
- Industry Certifications for Frameworks (ITIL) and Technology (ServiceNow)- including languages/scripting
- Technical background and experience as software developer and IT Ops Manager.
- Broad IT Experience and Network.
- You have experience of identifying and eliminating data quality issues in your current area of responsibilities
- Proven experience in vendor Management Skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills. Communicate proficiently in English and Spanish (written and spoken)
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: