Begin a meaningful career right here
Source Plan Pay Operations Application Manager
We are offeringSource Plan Pay Operations Application Manager role with work from home flexibility due to current covid-19 situation.
Are you looking to develop your IT skills and build a long term career?
We are looking for a Senior Application Manager with significant experience. In this role you'll be owning supplier connectivity space applications in production. Also to lead SAP Source Plan Pay Operations Management transformation. Will be having application responsibilities include providing strategic solution direction and governance to projects, design thinking/user experience, innovation, financial management, internal controls management and lead a team of Application Engineers and Developers. This role will lead a global solution set.
What we offer!
- We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- You'll have continuous mentorship – you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We offer you to work and be part of a multifaceted and encouraging environment
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Shown experience in SAP S4HANA.
- Knowledge in SAP Cloud Platform.
- Subject Matter Expertise and Technical Mastery in IT operations
- App development experience is preferred.
- You show strong written and verbal communication skills. You can communicate proficiently in English (written and spoken).
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree Information Systems/Computer Science.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: