BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Sr Cloud Infrastructure / laaS Engineer
We are looking for a strong Infrastructure Engineer to join our Cloud Center of Expertise. As a Infrastructure/IaaS Engineer, you will be driving best practices and standardization for cloud servers in terms of configuration management and OS hardening to ensure security. You will automate key processes to drive productivity. You will collaborate directly with cloud and application teams to provide support for existing solutions and consulting for how to automate their workloads on cloud servers.
- Lead the security hardening efforts for major OS distributions to ensure overall compliance and a streamlined service for internal customers
- Operationalize the resiliency and disaster recovery processes for IaaS landscape
- Automation of key operating and security processes in IaaS workloads
- Infrastructure management via Configuration Management platform to ensure security and full stack automation for applications, drive the use of the platform and standards for all applications
- Drive investigation and resolution of security incidents impacting cloud servers
- Directly contribute to the Cloud Community of Practice collaboration hubs to foster participation, upskilling, and reusability of code and standards across the company
- Lead continuous improvement and engineering maturity across cloud solutions
- Continuously innovating, running Proof of Concepts and assessing Cloud partners 3rd party ecosystem solutions for the applicability for P&G;
- Maintaining relationship and influencing product teams from our service providers
- Be a major contributor and drive the IaaS OS roadmap and strategy
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete tasks
- Avid learner and intellectually curious
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Resilience, ability to manage stressful situations
- Strong teammate, effective collaboration skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years working in a technology infrastructure field (cloud, sysadmin, containers, etc.)
- Experience administering Windows and/or Linux servers including experience with scripting (e.g. PowerShell, python, bash, etc.)
- Experience with Configuration Management solutions such as Puppet, Ansible, or Chef
- Experience with Golden Images automation tools such as Packer
- Experience with Infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform
- Good knowledge of security (IAM, Active Directory / LDAP) and networking (high availability, load balancing, firewalls) concepts
- Great documentation skills and attitude of design and document first.
What we offer you:
- You'll have continuous mentorship – you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: