Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Chain Intern
Do you want to start a professional career while you're finishing your studies?
We welcome you to apply and join Procter & Gamble 6-12 months Internship Program in our San Jose site.
The internship is an annual program dedicated to bringing new talented engineers to P&G and our main goal is to offer full-time managerial positions to our successful Interns.
Meaningful work from day one!
We are seeking penultimate/last year students who have passion to lead and make things happen, analytical thinkers, problem solvers, and excellent communicators.
You will face real-life situations in a dynamic consumer goods company.
We believe a role in our a Planning Service Center as a Supply Chain intern can make an impact and work directly with different plants in Latin America.
You work every single day on real business projects for which you will assume responsibility from Day 1, e.g. improving production management systems, executing data analyses, building automatizations
You gain phenomenal, real-life experience in a world-class work environment that uses state-of-the-art technology
You become part of the Product Supply team and you experience dynamic, international environment - involving interaction with other plants in the region, technical centers and also frequently our customers or suppliers
Our available areas: Demand Planning, Logistics positions, Supply Network Operations, Distribution Requirements Planning, International Trade
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment –
- Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- Get a competitive salary and benefits' package
We offer meaningful challenges day one and effective and constant training. Thus, we bring to bear the strengths of our employees and develop them to become phenomenal leaders. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate to exceed the expectations of our 5 billion consumers in the world. Therefore, working with us is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives in our world.
For over 175 years, we have built some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as deep understanding and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Be an active Student (bachelor/university degree of Mechanics, Mechatronics, Automation and Robotics, Controls, Molding, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Production Engineering and other similar faculties) in your penultimate/last year of study (6-18 months to graduation)
- Have intermediate English Skills (B2 or above in CEFR)
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Have short work experience, internships and studies abroad
- Have strong verbal and writing communication skills
- Have strong Leadership Capabilities
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: