Did you know that the Planning & Logistics Service Center (PSC) in Costa Rica is the brain of all LA plants? Our employees have the challenge to assure all products get into the shelves in the right quantities, with precise quality and timely. Are you ready to take the challenge? We invite you to join us!
WHAT CAN BE THE AREAS YOU WORK ON?
Responsibilities in your role within the PSC will vary. Some could be: forecast customer demand, own and execute production and planning, work with the information flow for the supply chain, or be responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through plants and from distribution centers to the customer's shelf.
You will partner with other functions both internally and will be responsible to make sure that we have the right product at the right place with the right cost.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- You'll be recognized state of the art SNO skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will have international teams with regional or global responsibilities.
- We believe in flexibility for our employees.
- We offer competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, PG stock, saving plans).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A college degree, preferably in an engineering or administrative major.
- Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Good speaking and written command of the English language
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Braun®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on P&G and its brands.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.