Talent Acquisition Operations & Analytics Leader
Are you passionate about Talent Analytics and proving valuable data insights? We've got the position for you!
The person in this role will support the operation for the recruiting process for the LA region.
As a TA operations and analytics leader you will be responsible of ensuring that the E2E process is healthy and complies with global standards. At the same time you will own the reprting strategy for the LA region to support the business.
During this role you will be able to propose the most efficent process having the local recruiters and external candidates as key stakeholders. Looking for automations on the process, systems & reporting.
This assignment will allow you to interact with regional and global TA experts.
What we offer!
- We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- You'll have continuous mentorship – you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We offer you to work and be part of a multifaceted and encouraging environment
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- 3+ years of Talent Analytics experience.
- 2+years of Process improvement experience
- 3+ years of Knime and Power BI experience.
- TA knowledge (Workday Reporting) is a plus.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: