BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Talent Attraction and Employer Branding Intern
Are you passionate about working for the world’s largest consumer goods company and you want to initiate a rewarding career where the focus is on continuous learning & growth? If yes, we invite you to register and join our team at our San Jose Site!
We are looking for students that lead and make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, with excellent communications skills, who set priorities, make dedications working effectively with diverse organizations of people and demonstrates creativity, innovation and initiative capacity.
We want people who want a career, not just a job! We will make sure that your career is filled with meaningful, challenging and diverse assignments.
Responsibilities of the role
- Support local attraction and employment branding strategy for P&G CR, based on data analytics and market understanding choosing the right mix of recruitment tools
- Work closely with our recruiters to develop an understanding of hiring needs
- Coordinate and collaborate with local teams to deliver attraction and sourcing initiatives for university students and experienced candidates: events, job fairs, programs and many more
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Recognized HR skills – we will constantly help you improve your Talent acquisition knowledge and Managerial abilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Flex arrangements - We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
We need someone who:
- Active university student of Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration, Marketing, Psychology, Human Resources, or related
- Graduation date from September 2023 to February 2024
- Intermediate English level, B2+ or above in CEFR
- Is legally able to work in Costa Rica
- Start date: March, 2023 (exact date will be shared later)
- Work schedule: full or part-time with flexible working hours (20 to 40 hours/week)
- Work model: Hybrid (you will need to go to the office sometimes based on the business needs)
Just so you now:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in extraordinary ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.