Begin a meaningful career right here
Back Office Admin Analyst
Would you like to apply your education and skills in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about data analysis to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Recognized Financial leadership - Our finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are the key actors in business development and decision-making.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will have total ownership from the beginning, and will work on very concrete projects.
- Continuous mentorship – We work with passionate people and like to give both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
About the role:
The Back Office Analyst is in charge of accurately processing payments into the correct budgets using P&G processes and systems.
Processing claims and invoices, reconciling business systems i.e. SAP and Optima, and creating and booking purchase orders. The incumbent provides regular feedback to multi functional teams in relation to the invoice and claims report. Incumbent is also responsible for investigating and following up on incomplete or omitted invoices.
- Accounting skills and training
- Intermediate Excel skills are compulsory.
- 6 months experience in an accounting role
- Mastery of relevant systems and MS Office applications
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Appropriate handling of confidential and/or proprietary information and data.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Administrative, problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to organise own work, is essential.
- The successful applicant will have a high level of commitment, self motivation and maturity.
- Continuouscoaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
- Dynamicandrespectfulinternationalworkenvironment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A competitivecompensationpackage, in line with your qualifications and experience
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: