Description of the role:
A successful candidate will be the finance representative on the business team and will lead the financial analysis of brands. This candidate will be responsible for the following:
- To drive the sound financial decisions to improve business results
- Act as steward to leverage and enable internal control capability
- Develop financial understanding within the business team. The candidate will lead brand analysis and will include but is not limited to:
- Working with a multifunctional team on full fiscal year brand strategic and financial planning
- Gather and analyze data related to business performance and develop fact-based recommendations to improve business results (e.g. pricing opportunities, Marketing Support Activities, Return On Investments, competitive analysis etc)
- Updating forecast assumptions with Brand’s latest financial estimate and highlighting risks and opportunities as well as key drivers behind change in forecast.
- Review monthly actuals and forecasts
- Conduct training to business team on related financial concepts.
- Ensuring stewardship compliance across the brand
Requirements (skills/ experiences) for the role:
The ideal individual will be innovative, resourceful, highly motivated and deadline driven
- Minimum education of BCom or Business Sci. with majors in Finance or equivalent
- Minimum experience of 1-3 years’ experience in FMCG finance would be beneficial
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work effectively with diverse people
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Minimum education of Bachelor's Degree with good academic results
- Strong skills in leadership, and excellent spoken and written communication
- Good command of the English language
- 1-3 years working experience
- Have a passion for winning and be willing to face a new challenge every day
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please note that all recruitment stages (assessments and interviews) will be done virtually.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.