Begin a meaningful career right here
HR Business Account Manager
- Passionate about working for the world’s largest consumer goods company?
- Seeking an organisation whose values & purpose underpin & guide your daily actions?
- Want a rewarding career where the focus is continuous learning & growth?
Procter & Gamble’s (P&G) market-leading and trusted brands touch & improve the lives of almost 5 billion consumers across the world every day. We’ve been a successful global company for over 180 years and it’s our people that are the heart of our success. As a ‘Promote from Within’ organisation, we are globally recognised as one of the Best Companies for Developing Leaders across the organisation.
P&G has an exciting opportunity for an HR Business Account Manager (BAM) to join our team in South Africa!
P&G Human Resources (HR) had been awarded as No.1 of "Fortune's Most Admired For HR Globally" by The Hay Group and Human Resource Executive professional magazine. HR Professionals are business integrated partners that are the champions of our 95,000+ employees and enable people and organizations in the 70+ countries where we operate to perform at their peak. HR are at the heart of supporting some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself.
The HR BAM works in partnership with the Function Leader to deliver the people strategy outcomes. The HR BAM uniquely contributes to the business results by building organisational capability, productivity and employee engagement. He/She is a strategic partner, change agent, employee champion and administrative expert
- People strategy development and deployment
- Recruitment and Talent Development
- Organisation Performance and Culture
- Employee Relations/Employee Communication/Employee Sensing/Employee Data
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- South African Citizenship
- 4+ years experience as an HR professional
- Solid understanding and application of Labour practices
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
About Procter & Gamble:
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: