- holds a degree in Law (An LLB degree) and is an admitted attorney
- minimum of 2 years and maximum of 5 years practical legal experience with a reputable law firm or in the legal department of a large multinational corporation in the pharma or FMCG industry
- is fluent in English, both verbal and written
- has strong leadership profile and passion to make a difference
- has excellent problem solving and team collaboration skills
- is adaptable, not afraid of working outside comfort zones, and enjoys working as part of an international network
- An undergraduate commercial degree is beneficial.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please note that all recruitment stages (assessments and interviews) will be done virtually.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.