Begin a meaningful career right here
Description of theRole:
The key role of the Medical Representatives is to engage in customer facing activities for the purposes of selling and promoting the PHC product portfolio. We are looking for candidates currently locatedin the following areas:1. KwaZulu Natal (Inland); 2) KwaZulu Natal (South Coast); 3. Mpumalanga; 4. Krugersdorp/ Vaal triangle. The candidate will be responsible for the respective location, detailing doctors and selected specialists on P&G Health products
- Previous experience of detailing doctors and specialists will be advantages
- The candidate should reside in one of theareas listed above. A country trip might be required
- To act as an owner and ensure cross-functional collaboration with stakeholders. Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Implement marketing strategy.
- Execute promotional grid & MS&P strategy.
- Achieve sales targets within the framework of the agreed budget.
- Analysis of all available Sales and Script Data in order to devise action plans within representative reporting area.
- Engage in Pre-call planning and post-call analysis to ensure high impact during sales call utilizing trained sales skills optimally.
- Consistent feedback to RSM/NSM,Brand & MS&P team on risks & opportunities identified.
- Able to track ROI on promotional activities and spend. Achieve all KPI’s as defined with regards to Territory management
- Veeva CRM utilization
- Coverage, Frequency & Call rate targets to be achieved
- Disease & Product knowledge within the scope of the product portfolio
- Territory & Customer knowledge
- Visibility tracking
- Competent in operating Veeva CRM
- To be able to develop & implement short term plans in order to ensure effective customer coverage
- A detailed knowledge of customer segmentation and their relevant needs and scripting behaviour. Knowledge of KOL and influence on script support
- Going digital and ensure computer literacy to optimize CRM systems and data sources (Veeva & Impact Rx)
- To monitor performance against planned objectives in own area & take appropriate action
- Having a co-operative attitude when engaging in cross-departmental and functional areas of the business. Understanding own role and how to optimize all areas of collaboration to enhance P&G Health’s purpose.
We are looking for:
- National Diploma or Bachelorsin a related field of study
- Good command of the English language
- South African citizen
- Working as a medical representative currently or in the relevant field for at least 3 years
- Must be currently based in KwaZulu Natal (Inland); KwaZulu Natal (South Coast); Mpumalanga or Krugersdorp/ Vaal Triangle
Just so you know:
- You will get a competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: