Begin a meaningful career right here
Order Management Customer Analyst
OM Customer Analyst serve as primary resource to meet the Order Management needs of a specified Customer for CSO.
They demonstrate a customer centric focus by leveraging exceptional leadership skills, in-depth business knowledge and technical mastery of OSB and related systems to support the Customer and Internal P&G Customer Team.
As second level support CSO OM Customer Analyst ensure alignment with systems capabilities and work processes to enable the needs of a specified Customer for CSO implemented projects and cost savings that contribute to increasing NOS.
Your Role Specialty Areas:
Primary OM Resource for Customer
Understand needs of our key customers
Provide OM success criteria including options or alternatives; ensure alignment with OSB system, OM capability and OM work processes
Share key learning opportunities from previous issues
Identify, develop, and implement cost and reliability opportunities for daily management and breakthrough work
Work with external business partners to resolve OM questions, and ensure compliance
SMO Case Fill Reporting daily
Responsible for analyzing the root cause of category cuts.
Code daily reports / Improve process as needed
Provide information to minimize cuts and ensure accountability of CSO OM Analyst
Maintain current tools, work processes and request forms on Team space for Contacts/ CSO OM Analyst
Provide brand updates (new and discontinued items), according to current work process.
Initiatives, logistic programs and joint value creations projects successfully Supported - (Orders shipped and invoiced, complete,accurate and on time to customers).
All OM CFR cuts reason coded daily & category CFR requests completed
Training completed as needed resulting in increased skills and capability of OM Customer Analyst.
What we offer:
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start off working on key brands from the beginning. Overtime, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You'll be recognized state of the art Supply Chain skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentor-ship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal trainings and regular mentor-ship from your manager and others.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
What we are looking for:
- 3 – 5 Years Working Experience in FMCG Environment
- SAP Knowledge
- Retail DC Experience
Just so you know:
- You will get a competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally hardworking in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: