Begin a meaningful career right here
Point of Sale Materials (POSM) Manager
Working in brand management at Procter & Gamble means being a total business owner- not just a marketer. You will be the vision and strategy behind your brand- developing marketing plans and driving innovation. You will work with a large cross-functional team to identify consumer, shopper, and customer insights and execute marketing tactics that will continue to grow your brand profitably.
Together, we'll continue to create the world’s leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers. Pretty cool, right?
Lead the execution with excellence of P&G’s point of sale material (POSM) execution instore in line with company business & marketing strategies.
The point trial manager is critical in translating strategy to planning & execution as the company POSM expert.
A significant part of this role will be about building and developing strong working relationships with internal Brand teams, point of sale design & production agencies, as well as with our internal marketing materials procurement agency.
Fully manage the process from planning to design to production and delivery to warehouse for execution instore by the sales teams.
Lead, control and track all instore POSM executions with 100% delivery of executions instore on time with quality.
Build effective business relationships with stakeholders both internally (Brand/Business teams) and externally (POSM design & production agencies and marketing materials procurement agency) through managing expectations, clear communication and consistent performance.
Manage on-going day to day operations including tracking and reporting.
Lead close out reports of all executions with ROI analysis to ensure all activations deliver maximum effectiveness at lowest cost.
Keep up to date with market & industry changes and alert the team of innovation, potential advantages/new opportunities.
Monitoring competitive activity, and delivering key learnings, thus ensuring competitive trial strategies.
POSM maintenance management.
Who are we looking for:
- Passionate and engaged leaders who have the capacity to cope with short term issues, while still keeping the end vision well ahead of them.
- Curious individuals who are able to make complex decisions using all the data available but comfortable enough to use their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing.
- People able to collaborate with a very diverse group with different professional and cultural backgrounds, turning them into an effective and powerful team.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any business-related field coupled with Brand Management interest/passion
- Evidence of excellence in achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Leadership/Self-starting/out of the box thinking capabilities, strategic analysis, collaboration skills
- Good command of the English language.
- South African Citizenship
- Have at least 3 years experience in an operations role at POSM agency.
Experience on big FMCG/Telecoms accounts an advantage.
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
About Procter & Gamble:
For over 180 years, P&G has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: