Begin a meaningful career right here
Do you want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands? Are you intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers? Then an Internship in our Sales department is the right place for you to gain a great experience.
Your Role as an Intern in Sales:
Trade Marketing & Category Management:
You will have the commercial responsibility for a category (e.g. Baby care with Pampers, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.) for South Africa.
Your missions will be to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by doing strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion. You will work alongside Brand leaders.
Key Account Management:
Externally focused on national and key accounts, you will contribute to national negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions. You will collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
What we offer:
- We guarantee you responsibilities from day 1 and to have the ownership of at least one or two big projects.
- Your manager will coach you and will ensure you get a dedicated training program, including some days with our Sales force.
- The Sales internship program is the best way to start building your career at P&G. Our career paths are based on promotion from within: All of our Commercial Sales Directors have started their career on the field.
Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
We are looking for Students:
- South African Citizen with a valid South African ID
- Students currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Honours program
- Born leaders and passionate to make things happen
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales/Marketing
- Brings creativity & innovation to their work
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Fluent in English
Just so you know:
- This is a paid internship opportunity.
- Successful interns will be eligible for full-time placement upon graduation.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: