Supply Chain Internship - P&G South Africa
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations (SNO) as the engine that accelerates value creation?
We are looking for top students who are ready to join our team and change the face of P&G's Supply Chain operations.
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present meaningful work every single day.
Meaningful work from day one
You'll be forecasting customer demand, owning and executing production and planning. You might be working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and hold responsibility for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer's shelf.
All these missions require a strong multi-functional work, which means that you'll work with other functions both internally and externally and you will be responsible to make sure that we have the right product at the right place with the right cost.
Are you ready to take the challenge? We invite you to join us!
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Recognized state of the art Supply Chain skills – you get to test your Supply Chain & Logistics knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management.
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring and coaching from your manager.
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You are a South African citizen currently enrolled in a bachelor's or masters program, preferably in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, or Logistics.
- You have a strong passion for Engineering, Project Management, Logistics, or Operations.
- You bring creativity & innovation to your work.
- You can show evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- You are fluent in English.
Just so you know:
- This is a paid internship opportunity.
- Successful interns will be eligible for full-time placement upon graduation.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: