Begin a meaningful career right here
We are seeking talent for an administrative assistant
Would you like to contribute and dedicatedly facilitate the work of P&G's leaders in their daily tasks while improving your own skills? Do you have an ambitious spirit, real passion for winning and professional development? If you have proven commercial skills and look for a rewarding job, then you should join our Commercial team.
We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others while performing a role in our Multifunctional teams.
As an administrative assistant you will be working in:
- Trade funds management
- Internal controls over Sales budgets
- Validation on executed promotional plans
- Proof of performance verification
- Sales Policies creation and updates
- Audits to control budget management and executed plans
- Purchases order and Good Receipt management
- Expense Reporting
- Report generation to support Sales organization
- Order Management Process
What we offer you:
- A non-management position (administrative)
- Training and learning every day and possibilities of a long-term career
- Projects with responsibilities from your first day of work
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Competitive compensation and benefits program
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Just so you now:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in extraordinary ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
- Eligible to work in Colombia.
- College graduated (any major) desirable but not required
- Customer Service attitude
- Operating with Discipline
- Communication Skills & influence to drive correct timings on processes with multiple functions involved
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
- Proven ability to communicate English (written and spoken)
- Clear ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel
- If you are interested, please JOIN US by submitting your application below!
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: