Begin a meaningful career right here
Human Resources Internship
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization? Are you ready to start a professional career while you're finishing your studies?
We are looking for a leader, who set priorities, follow on commitments and who work effectively with diverse group of people. We offer an exciting HR internship program for you.
Since the DAY 1 you will have responsibilities and will develop different and relevant projects, as an intern in Human Resources, you will be responsible for leading organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function.
All of our roles provide competitive compensation as well as the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. At this internship, your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training, and development.
- Your will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work.
- You will receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You can choose flexible work arrangements.
- We would love you to start a unique experience, we will provide an attractive compensation and benefits package.
Our internships provide an unparalleled learning experience.
We are seeking students who are leaders who make things happen, analytical thinkers, problem solvers, students like you who demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative.
We recognize for your dedication, in P&G we offer equal opportunity for all our employees, you can be part of a company that inspire and building a better place to work, together we engaged to touching lives and improving lives.
- Legally eligible to work in Colombia
- Basic English level.
- Active Student in your penultimate/last year of study (6-18 months to graduation)
If you’re a really good fit, you’ll also have evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities, strong communication skills and Leadership Capabilities, are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: