Begin a meaningful career right here
Do you want to join a professional IT team where you will apply your skills to bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities and automation to life? Have you been looking to use and grow both your IT and business skills?
You could be part of an intern project to build a solution, craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, cyber-protect our critical information systems and assets, or implement a project with a strategic supplier, your real passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
We're inviting you to apply and join us as:
In this internship, you will join our Procter&Gamble global IT team and have a project in one of the areas:
- Application Engineer - you understand "how things tick", establish the right design and you oversee needed engineering changes. You will act as a problem resolution contact point for IT operations teams.
- Application Manager - you make sure all the work related to the application moves forward successfully in a structured manner and you find new ways to do it better. You lead solution development, quality assurance, and release management.
- IT Operations Manager - you enable the business by keeping complex systems running world-class. You lead operations end-to-end, ensuring overall quality of service, controls, and financial targets.
- Project Coordinator - you communicate and cooperate with all involved parties and are accountable for end-to-end success of the project by integrating the technical, business, and commercial work.
- Service Delivery Manager - you deliver service to delight users while delivering financial and operational goals. You lead process simplification, compliance work, issue resolution, and manage changes.
P&G offers jobs in business intelligence, business & data analytics, data warehousing and integration, consumer web technologies, mobile technologies, IT operations and supply chain IT teams. We provide solutions for our global sales, marketing, logistics, HR and product development departments.
We are looking for:
- University students with a real passion for business and technology, in IT careers.
- Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical skills (specific technical / deep IT understanding preferred).
- English fluency.
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one
- Work in international teams with global responsibilities
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work
- Mentoring programs, trainings and industry certifications
- Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G
- Flexible work arrangements
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Competitive salary
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Legally eligible to work in Colombia
- Intermediate / Advance English level
- Active Student in your penultimate/last year of study (6-18 months to graduation)
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: