Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G is looking for Legal Intern and it could be the opportunity to join your dream team!
Are you passionate about playing a vital role in helping to build the Company's business while protecting its assets? Do you love challenges and would like the experience to become a corporate intern attorney and provide advice on a breadth of legal topics to the business?
We welcome you to apply for our Internship Program. Our program is dedicated to bringing new talented people like you.
- You will do a variety of assignments to where you can show your passion while understanding the scope of the work we do.
- You will love being a Legal intern on a meaningful, hands-on environment that requires a sound base of knowledge and outstanding analytical skills.
AS AN INTERN:
- You will experience business responsibilities from Day 1 – You work every single day on key projects from the beginning.
- Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership will improve.
- You'll be recognized state of the art Legal skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work.
- We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You'll get the chance to be a dynamic and supportive work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily.
- We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You could be working as a part of international teams with regional or even global responsibilities.
- You can choose flexible work arrangements.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We love talented people, and we would love you to start a unique experience where you will be provide an attractive compensation and benefits package
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Your are a top talent, current University Law student that preferably has less than two years to graduate
- Strong skills in leadership, and excellent in communication
- English Proficient (Oral and Written)
- Express willingness to learn, take initiative and show flexibility
- Legally eligible to work in Colombia
- Advance English level.
- Active Student in your penultimate/last year of study (6-18 months to graduation)
We offer meaningful challenges from day one and effective and constant training. Thus, we bring to bear the strengths of our employees and develop them to become phenomenal leaders, reaching the highest levels of management. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate to exceed the expectations of our 5 billion consumers in the world. Therefore, working with us is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives in our world.
For over 175 years, we have built some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as deep understanding and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: