Internship – Brand Manager - Colombia (BRM)
These are some examples of missions that you could do:
• Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
• Leading monthly market & brand analysis, gather input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative
• Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaigns briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution
• Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eComm etc).
• Co-developing Market and Initiative Review. Organize internal event.
- University students ready for their practice or work (starting from 8th semester) with good academic results
- By-lingual (English - Spanish) preferred.
- Legally eligible to work in Colombia.
- Strong skills in leadership and in communication
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: