Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G is looking for Administrative Assistant role and it could be the opportunity to be part of your dream team. Would you like to contribute and dedicatedly facilitate the work of P&G's leaders, in their daily tasks while improving your own skills? If you have validated operational discipline skills and look for a rewarding job, then you should join our team. We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others while performing a role in Sales.
As Administrative Assistant you will:
• Analyze business data to support management decision making
• Business reporting generation
• Control Budget management
• Order management and validation payments
• Policies creation and updates
• Administrative support to management
• Internal controls
• Develop and support execution of reports and ensure timely processes' execution.
• Partner with business leaders to drive strategic business growth.
• Build and develop your expertise in one of the best organization in the world – for a company that lives its values.
What we offer you:
• You will be a non-management employee (administrative) that works with outstanding managers.
• Training and learning every day and possibilities of a long-term career.
• Projects with responsibilities from your first day of work.
• You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
• You will live a dynamic and encouraging work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
• Competitive compensation and benefits program.
Qualifications required for this role:
•Eligible to work in Chile
•College graduated desirable but not required
•Customer Service attitude
•Operating with Discipline
•Communication Skills & influence to drive correct timings on processes with multiple functions involved
•Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
•Proven ability to communicate English (written and spoken)
•Clear ability to handle multiple priorities
•Proficient in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel
•College graduated (any major).
•Clear ability to handle multiple priorities, develop reports, support sales and payment areas.
•Proficient in Excel (Macros) & Microsoft Office package.
•A well-adapted, detailed person and interpersonal skills.
•Basic data analyst.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: