BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Comercial Internship (Sales) (Graduation Date 2023 / 2024)
At P&G, we offer you an exciting internship program where from DAY 1 you will have commitments and develop different and relevant projects. If you are a leader, who prioritize, honor commitments, and to work efficient with a diverse group of people, you have to be part of our internship program!
Are you looking to develop and negotiate aircraft that generate a profit for our buyers, our clients and our company Then an internship in our strategic sales department is the right place for you. As a sales intern, you will be able to:
- Generate strategies that could optimize the interests of all our partners.
- Coordinate, work and collaborate with multidisciplinary and dynamic teams in analysis and business movements.
- Direct contact with our main clients and generating opportunities for new business alliances.
- Manage different initiatives, promotions and resources assigned to achieve the success of the objectives
In P&G, you can live an outstanding learning experience, executing different and impact projects in the sales area. We are looking for students who are leaders, who make things happen, analytical, problem solvers, and those students like you who demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative.
Do you want to be part of this? The P&G internship is the opportunity you are waiting for! So, if you want to be successful in the process, go ahead and apply.
- Employment contract for the duration of the practice
- High impact projects
- Excellent work environment and organizational culture.
- Flexible hours (20-40 hours per week)
- Monetary contribution for People of Regions
How to Apply:
Please apply on P&G Careers andcomplete both your application AND assessments.We encourage you to review our Hiring Processherebefore starting your application.
Assessment Overview:If your skills match our requirements, you will be asked to complete two online assessments. Please review our Assessment Overviewherefor more information on how to prepare. Assessment scores are valid for 12 months; to apply previous scores please click on the assessment link(s). If your score has expired, have to re-write the assessments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.Underrepresented candidates including, but not limited to, People with disabilities, female and/or Black, Indigenous, Asian, Latin American, or two or more races are strongly encouraged to apply.
P&G is committed to accommodating any applicant with a disability, as required by law, during the recruitment, assessment, and selection process. If you require a disability related accommodation in order to be part of recruitment process, pleaseclick hereto submit your request.
Sponsorship for work authorization is not available for this role. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure they are authorized to work in the location to which they apply.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Legally eligible to work in Chile.
- Intermediate / advanced level of English.
- Active student in his/her senior year of study (6-18 months until graduation).
- Availability of at least 6 months
- Availability of 20 -40 hour per week
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: