BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to be and do something that matters.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
1.Develop deep knowledge of market characteristics by understanding economic, social, political and demographic drivers.
2. Maintain intimate knowledge of customization and marketing event execution plans through constant dialogue with customer and COT teams.
3. Capture market-specific forecast information (‘market intelligence’) from CBD Customer Teams, COT team, MS&P, Local Marketing
4. Gather information on future initiatives for own market from local market initiative planner
5. Validate forecast inputs for reasonability based on experience and market drivers, and influence input to deliver efficient plans.
6. Translate market intelligence received into clear, specific improved to forecast, and communicate changes to PSC planner
7. Collaborate on:
- weekly demand control
- phase-in/phase-out plans in market
- proposed changes to forecast
8. Regularly educate PSC demand planner on characteristics of the market affecting the forecast, and current local business climate, to sustain business knowledge in PSC planner.
9. Maintain quality and consistency of Key Forecast Changes (KFCs) and R&O’s
10. Prepare DP part of BOP meeting documentation and Represent DP in COT-level BOP meetings.
11. Represent market to PSC for own forecasted category
12. Represent market for local SNO and capability programs delegated by COT BOP leader according to availability
What we offer!
- We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- You'll have continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We offer you to work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
- No experience Required
- University Certified - Industrial Engineering
- IT Knowledge (medium)
- Achievement orientation
- Communication with impact
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: