BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
At P&G, we offer you an exciting internship program where from DAY 1 you will have commitments and develop different and relevant projects. If you are a leader, who prioritize, honor commitments, and to work efficient with a diverse group of people, you need to be part of our internship program!
As a P&G Finance intern, you will:
- Finance & Accounting at P&G plays a leadership role in strategy setting, decision-making, business planning and analysis across all aspects of the business.
- Lead Company efforts in Tax, Treasury, M&A, Corporate Strategy, Accounting and Internal Controls.
- Collaborate with a multi-functional team responsible for a brand, a service, or a key project.
- You will make finance recommendations for a category (e.g.: Laundry with Ariel, Oral Care with Oral-B, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.). Your mission will be to improve turnover and finance fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion.
- Monthly gross salary of 712,000.00 CLP
- Employment contract for the duration of the practice
- High impact projects
- Excellent work environment and organizational culture.
- Flexible hours (20-40 hours per week)
- Monetary contribution for People of Regions
- Activities of our wellness program
The development of our talents is a priority - we have a culture of growth and internal promotion that differentiates us. We demonstrate the strengths of our employees and develop them to become phenomenal leaders, reaching the highest levels of management. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate, exceeding the expectations of our 5 billion consumers. Therefore, working at this company is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives around the world, every single day.
- Legally eligible to work in Chile.
- Intermediate / advanced level of English.
- Active student in his/her senior year of study (6-18 months until graduation).
- Availability of at least 6 months
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: