Begin a meaningful career right here
IT Supervisor - Sales Delivery
Business knowledge, interpersonal, and communication skills are therefore a requirement to thrive in a multi-functional leadership team. You will be a part of an award-winning Business Intelligence community that is Global in scope, and operates across all of P&G’s core disciplines.
Our Role for IT Supervisor
In this role, you will lead IT projects and solutions for sales teams in Chile, Colombia and Peru enabling processes efficiencies, simplification, faster decision-making, Your real passion for data, technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded. Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to create a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear - you deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate actively and effectively with sales teams and P&G customers to accomplish project objectives. Build and develop solutions that matches business needs
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and help identifying the underlying business needs from the user request.
- Turn insights into actionable recommendation, presenting actionable recommendation and drive actions to business value creation.
- Provide ongoing consultancy to sales teams and being accountable for the current IT solutions and services tools provided.
- Contribute to the IT innovation strategy for the business
DO YOU HAVE THE SKILLS NEEDED TO PERFORM THIS JOB?
- Passion for IT – Exhibits a passion for IT, technology and innovation, continually takes initiative to update and improve one’s own skillsets to stay relevant as IT evolves.
- Communication – Ability to communicate at different organizational levels based on own experience/knowledge
- Ownership & Accountability – High level of capability for independent work, priority setting and ability to meet deadlines. Ability to flow to the work depending on business situation.
- Self Starter – Need to be able to handle onboarding quickly to a complex and varied environment.
What is IT?
IT at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to build a daring advantage for us. Our mission is clear -- we deliver IT to help win with consumers. As an IT professional, you are a diverse business leader who applies deep understanding to deliver groundbreaking business models and capabilities. Whether your role is to craft an innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier, your technical deep understanding will be recognized and rewarded. Your real passion for the industry will be further nurtured by our culture of continued learning and growth. Your career builds change in leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise in areas like Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, and Security & Risk.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- 4-5 years (including internship) in IT Project Management
- Data management, interaction with sales teams and digitization of focused operations improvement
- Project Management Skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Experience with multfi functional teams
- Excel– Advanced
- Basic knowledge of IT Architecture (i.e. ERP, Mobile, Web, etc)
- Basic experience with reporting capabilities or visualization solutions (PowerBI, Spotfire, Tableau, etc)
- Experience leading IT projects in commercial areas in traditional channel of consumer goods industry
- PMP Certified
- Fast Learn & Reapply Mindset
- Salesforce or similar CRM platforms
- Hands-on experience with any programming language
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: