BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Marketing Internship (Graduation Date 2023 or 2024)
At P&G, we offer you an exciting internship program where from DAY 1 you will have commitments and develop different and relevant projects. If you are a leader, who prioritize, honor commitments, and to work efficient with a diverse group of people, you need to be part of our internship program!
As a P&G Marketing intern, you will:
- Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
- Leading monthly market & brand analysis, capture input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative
- Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaigns briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution
- Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eCommerce etc).
- Co-developing Market and Initiative Reviews. Coordinate internal events.
- Employment contract for the duration of the practice
- High impact projects
- Excellent work environment and organizational culture.
- Flexible hours (20-40 hours per week)
- Monetary contribution for People of Regions
- Activities of our wellness program
The development of our talents is a priority - we have a culture of growth and internal promotion that differentiates us. We demonstrate the strengths of our employees and develop them to become great leaders, reaching the highest levels of management. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate, exceeding the expectations of our 5 billion consumers. Therefore, working at this company is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives around the world, every single day.
How to Apply:
Please apply on P&G Careers andcomplete both your application AND assessments.We encourage you to review our Hiring Processherebefore starting your application.
Assessment Overview:If your skills match our requirements, you will be asked to complete two online assessments. Please review our Assessment Overviewherefor more information on how to prepare. Assessment scores are valid for 12 months; to apply previous scores please click on the assessment link(s). If your score has expired, have to re-write the assessments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.Underrepresented candidates including, but not limited to, People with disabilities, female and/or Black, Indigenous, Asian, Latin American, or two or more races are strongly encouraged to apply.
P&G is committed to accommodating any applicant with a disability, as required by law, during the recruitment, assessment, and selection process. If you require a disability related accommodation in order to be part of recruitment process, pleaseclick hereto submit your request.
Sponsorship for work authorization is not available for this role. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure they are authorized to work in the location to which they apply.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Legally eligible to work in Chile.
- Intermediate / advanced level of English.
- Active student in his/her senior year of study (6-18 months until graduation).
- Availability of at least 6 months
- Availability of at least 20 hours per week
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: