Are you looking for a great professional challenge, where your expertise and previous experiences will be broadly used, to bring about outstanding accomplishments?
If you love marketing, and passionate about technology and digital, has extraordinary analytical skills and value a great challenge, this can be the next great job for you!
We are seeking for a digital expert, who will be execute performance marketing in partnership with eRetailers. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Expand our Tagging coverage to more brand/retailer combinations
• Work in sync with Brand Operations to maximize Trial efforts and pull consumers down the funnel
• Activate 1CP (consumers database, i.e via newlsetters) for ecommerce
• Build online shoppers audiences & feed the DMP
• Test & Learn new vehicles for ecommerce (i.e. SMS, programmatic)
• Create tags and tag all media assets to have access to the different consumer interactions along the journey
• Develop media plan to deliver against the agreed KPIs (Conversion Rate, CPA, ROI)
• Conclusions and recommendations on best and worst performing media vehicles to drive acquisition, conversion, retention
• Master the different digital Vehicles (FB, Google, Programmatic) & Technologies (FB Pixel, Google Tag, etc)
• Optimize the creative (dynamic creative) based on the audience, site and desired action
The Digital Marketing & eCommerce role main responsibility is to ensure the execution of the eCommerce campaigns inside and outside e-Retailers on time and in line with internal controls, constantly looking for alliances and efficiencies across brands’ eCommerce plans, even improving other brand operations’ efforts (for example: trial, maximizations) and pulling consumers down the funnel.
You will act as bridge builder between marketing and sales to bring innovation in digital media (i-video, social, programmatic, emailing, etc) and meet business needs. The Performance Marketing Specialist will be the eCommerce Strategic Point of Contact with Customers, responsible of closing and growing eCommerce plans & data sharing agreements with them. On top, it is key to absorb some specific projects related to innovation, IT, data mining, etc.
What we offer:
• A competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience
• Great training opportunities, delivered by extraordinary external companies, that will develop your skills even better.
• Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
• Dynamic and respectful international work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally.
For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit http://www.pg.com/ and our career website at http://pgcareers.com